Shipping & Returns
- Free UK delivery for all orders over £100. Orders under £100, postage and packing charge of £4.95 will be applicable.
- For non-prescription eyewear (Frame only) and single vision eyewear, dispatch will be 7-10 days
- Orders for varifocals will be dispatched in 10-14 days
- We will contact you if the posting of your selected eyewear will fall outside of our standard despatch time frames above
- We use the UK Royal Mail
- Items will be sent “signed for” so if you miss your post, the Postman will leave a card where you can pick your items up from.
- We offer worldwide shipping
- For delivery outside the UK, International shipping charge is £20
- Shipping time will depend on local timings but we advise this can take an addition 7-10 working days on top of normal UK shipping time.
- In general, import duties and taxes are not applied, however some countries may impose charges and must be paid by the recipient. This is something we have no control of. If you are not sure, you should contact your local customs office.
- We hope you love your glasses, if however you have any questions, please feel free to email us or call us at our office.
- If for any reason you need to return the glasses to us, please ensure they are unworn and include any accessories.
- With prescription lenses, we cannot refund the cost of the lenses, as these are a customised product. For all frames which include free lenses, these will be refunded in full for the first return, any subsequent returns will be charged at £30 minus refund.
- Please return to :
36 Rutherglen Exchange
- You should use the original packaging it comes in, if the glasses arrive back to us damaged, we will not be able to refund you.
- Please also send it back via a recorded delivery.
- Glasses with broken tags will not be refunded
- The orders should be returned with in 14 days from the day of their delivery.
- We do not offer any exchanges, but return your item for a refund and put through a new order.